Monday, June 6, 2011

Bead And Button Show --- and Innovative Bead Expo - Fredericksburg, VA

Hello! We will be at the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee in booths 317,822,925 & 1026. Be sure to go say hi to Beverly and the gang!

Shopping hours for the show:
Private Shopping Hours - REGISTRANTS ONLY

First evening exhibit halls open for shopping for registrants.
Thursday, June 9: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Public Shopping Hours

Friday, June 10: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 11: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 12: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Also on Sat and Sun, go see LuAnn at the Innovative Bead Expo in Fredericksburg, VA. Follow that link for a coupon!

I am sick this weekend so I didn't come up with a project. I promise one soon. Have fun at the shows! Hopefully next year I'll go to Bead and Button!

No comments:

Post a Comment